Why I Bought Ai Generated Art For My Home?

 


I bought AI generated art for my home at the request of a close friend. The first thing I want to say about this piece of art is it is really amazing. It is my creation because the AI tool used for designing worked according to the instructions. I provided instructions to the tool and it followed the instructions. 

Here is my experience with AI art 

1. AI tool 

It is an AI tool that features a lengthy list of options so the user can get the right design. The objective is to help the tool to understand the needs. Since it is an AI tool, it needs instructions. For example, if you want to create natural scenery, you need to make a clear choice like mountains, grasslands, or beaches. 

2. Design 

The tool suggests names of all famous artists to get inspiration. For example, take Picasso Inspired Art. Picasso was a famous artist whose paintings are still sold at an exorbitant price. If you want the painting to look like drawn by a famous artist, you can choose the option so the tool creates designs like the famous artist. 

3. Customization 

The tool can customize the artwork according to your needs. For example, if you want a specific design in a rectangular or square frame, the tool will produce the art in the chosen size. You can further customize the design using a specific frame. For example, you can choose a wooden or metallic frame for your artwork. 

4. Pricing 

I bought AI generated art for my home at an affordable price. Also, I must say that it is more affordable than an antique piece. I bought the design because it matches my needs and budget. Also, it allows immense options for customization. You can also customize the AI art with colors, sizes, and frames to suit your needs. 

5. Quality 

The quality of AI art is high. It is so because you can control the quality. For example, you can choose paint, paper, and frame to maintain the high quality of the artwork. In other words, it will give a high return on your investment. 

Conclusion 

The AI tool can easily generate Picasso inspired art, customize the design according to your needs and budget, and send the piece to your home. It is both affordable and attractive. You don’t have to worry about the upkeep of the design as you can replace it at an affordable price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Produce Art Inspired By Picasso?

How AI Generated Art For My Home?

How AI Generated Art For My Home?